SFC RA1/RA2 license; Bachelor’s degree in business/finance or related
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay plus discretionary bonus), 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Analyze current customer base to identify potential sales opportunities;
- Build strong relationships with customers and AEs;
- Planning and Implementing Marketing/Promotional Activities;
- Providing operational support to Sales functions;
- General administrative support;
- Drafting business proposal.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field preferred;
- At least 1- 3 years work experience in financial services;
- SFC RA1/RA2 licence;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Proficient in word processing, including PC knowledge with Excel & PowerPoint;
- Pragmatic, flexible problem solving abilities;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and build business relationships.
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.