Senior Associate / Manager - Product Marketing Manager - Digital Products Group - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Brand & Communications Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
PwC's Digital Product Group is currently seeking individuals who are creative, passionate and motivated to build scalable, differentiated products that make a meaningful change to clients' business.
A career in our new Digital Products Group practice will provide you with the opportunity to invest in new business models that leverage your knowledge to bring new solutions to the growing digital market. Digital Products Group identifies, develops, and commercialises technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other intellectual property-based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you are required to have a strong intuition for what customers truly want. You will own the go-to-market strategy and ongoing adoption for a set of B2B digital products (i.e. SaaS or on-perm enterprise software). You'll be part of the team of pioneers that will define our products in the market and be given the opportunity to help build the foundation of our growing product marketing function. If you're an energetic, motivated, all-rounder who's up to taking on the challenge of developing and growing some of the most innovative products in the market, we'd love to hear from you. Responsibilities would include the following:
- Marketing Planning and Execution
- Collaborate with sales and product teams to support the development and execution of product marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Partner with Sales and Sales Enablement regional and global teamsto provide actionable competitive intelligence, sales tools, and consultative engagement
- Collaborate with regional marketing teamsto lead local marketing campaigns and develop new programs to promote PwC's suite of digital products
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relevant product marketing contents to achieve pipeline targets and optimize ROI
- Collaborate with Regional marketing teamsto lead local marketing campaigns and develop new programs to promote PwC's suite of digital products
- Digital Marketing
- Formulate digital marketing strategy and operation for PwC China Digital Store
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience and sales to drive product marketing strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform digital marketing strategy.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
Reporting structure & key relationships
- Product Go-to-market Strategy
- Ownership for the go-to-market strategy, campaign planning, and execution for marketing campaigns
- Work with product team to define and enhance product positioning, refine value proposition and messaging frameworks for our digital products across all markets and use cases
- Produce high quality marketing assets including case studies, white papers, webinars, social media, landing pages, and video to deliver the right product story to the market
- Deliver sales enablement materials, including sales deck, for right customer segments and share business value
- Develop a deep understanding our product suite to create the perfect product fit for different types of customers
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing
Internal stakeholders: digital products group; sales and marketing teams; product teams; business leaders of all business units within the Firm; Risk & Quality; Compliance.
External stakeholders: key clients, external vendors, business partners, etc. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent experience required, relevant fields of study include: Marketing, Business, Computer Science;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant product marketing experience or digital marketing experience; ideally with a proven track record of launching new business products or new market in the B2B software business
- Experience in digital product market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and digital campaign execution.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing ecosystem in Hong Kong, preferably also in China
- Prefer to have adept understanding /or experience in blockchain, fintech, AI/ML, software development, or digital transformation
- You have strong technical skills, can execute on campaigns and product marketing tests, and can express your results with data significance
- Great storyteller with the ability to translate complex digital and technical features into compelling messages, with good presentation making and design skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross-functional teams and business units.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese or/and Mandarin Chinese
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date