Section Head - Resourcing & Onboarding
Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Banking Audit Department
Senior Audit Manager, Banking Audit (Job ID: 2990)
- Manage the audit team to deliver audit assurance, insights, and sound and practical recommendations to the auditees;
- Build a strong professional team, provide regular coaching and feedback for continuous performance enhancement, and engage the team to deliver value added services to the stakeholders;
- Promote internal audit industry best practice to the team;
- Maintain and enhance rapport and communications with key stakeholders, including auditee management and regulators, to gain their confidence, respect and cooperation;
- Assist Department Head in establishing appropriate audit charter, annual internal audit plan and written policies and procedures for compliance by staff in the internal audit function;
- Prepare annual group audit planning for review and approval;
- Review audit notification letter, programme, working paper, and draft internal audit report submitted by subordinate(s);
- Assist Department Head in preparing regular reports to the Audit Committee for review and comment;
- Perform/ lead ad hoc reviews/ investigations within a short period of time;
- Co-ordinate the co-sourcing arrangement with external auditors for benchmarking market best practices;
- Assist Department Head in establishing the budget of the internal audit function and controlling the expenses incurred.
- University graduate in relevant discipline, such as Accounting / Finance or other business-related discipline, with relevant professional qualifications, such as CPA / ACCA / FRM, will be a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience, such as in banking / financial services
- At least 3 years in supervision of an audit team
- Able to lead a team to ensure excellent services are provided
- Sound knowledge in internal auditing, and relevant risk management, compliance requirements, and business operations of the Bank Group
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Willing to learn and able to embrace changes and challenges
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2990&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.