Senior Business Analyst - Post Trade, (Post Trade Change - Business Architecture)
- Drive and shape business architecture across Post-Trade, aligning requirements across projects and ensuring this in line with the target architecture and group strategy
- Assist development of business and functional specifications for new systems, requiring an understanding of both technical and non-technical requirements
- Assist and proactively engage stakeholders to develop requirements and requisite roadmaps, and ensure consistency with the strategy and business goals
- Assist in the development of governance standards and principles across Post-Trade, with a focus on data
- Bachelor's degree or above, ideally in a numerical, financial or analytical discipline
- 4-5 years' minimum experience in a BA-focused role, with a focus on system design and architecture
- Technical skills: SQL (must have), R/Matlab/SAS/BI tools (preferred). MS Office skills, including MS Visio or similar. Experience with data lake platforms preferable
- Technical background and ability to document and analyse complex Post-Trade systems
- Understanding of non-technical, business requirements, and experience and ability to analyze and writing detailed use cases.
- Understanding of database design and/or system architecture desirable, as well as knowledge of clearing functions
- Clearing, Risk or Financial Infrastructure experience an advantage
- Familiarity with Data Lineage and Data Governance tools an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.