1) Top-tier Chinese asset management firm 2) With 7 years’ or above relevant experience in Asset Management 3) Develop institutional and corporate clients to expand AUM
- Identify new business opportunities for institutional and corporate clients and implement business development initiatives to expand AUM;;
- Build and maintain solid and long-lasting client relationships by maintaining existing sales channels and developing new sales channels in China and Hong Kong;
- Plan and deliver sales and marketing activities in order to capture business opportunities;
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the scale of AUM, discretionary accounts, investment advisory services, etc;
- Prepare and execute onboarding and dealing documentation and manage investments and post-investment process;
- Proactively follow up with clients to learn their thoughts and provide investors' feedback to fund managers;
- Work closely with Fund Managers to develop business expansion and development strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With 7 years’ or above relevant experience in sales and business development in asset management, funds distribution experience a plus;
- Proven experience in handling institutional investors and funds distribution channels preferred;
- Solid knowledge of financial products in China and Hong Kong markets;
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Business travel may be required;
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.