Senior Business Solutions Officer
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To provide project management, coordination and administrative support to accomplish department target and companywide objectives, especially those in relation to the use of technology, regulatory and compliance issues, as well as reporting matters.
- Assist in planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and testing of any agreed projects and/or Information technology changes
- Parti cipate in working group, prepare user requirements, construct test plans and test cases, review the test results, monitor the user acceptance test progress and ensure deliverables are fully tested before released to production.
- Supervise his/her own staff, collaborate with the project team members and liaising with various stakeholders on methodology of defect fixing and priorities
- Monitor and check the output and deliverables from any external service providers
- Assist in promoting awareness of corporate governance standards. Prepare and update procedures manuals & training materials.
- A ssist in generating data, preparing data analysis & reports and drafting project proposals & correspondences
- University graduate in business administration / insurance or equivalent
- 5 to 6 years working experience, preferably in business analysis and project areas
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadline
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities at same time
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS applications