Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Financial Control - Asset, Liability and Capital Management Department
Hang Seng's Financial Control function works closely with the Bank's stakeholders, including business partners, shareholders, regulators and external examiners. We function as their accountants and business partners in providing comprehensive information on financial management, financial planning, financial reporting and compliance, capital planning and reporting, financial control & SOX control, tax advisory, insurance finance, and treasury and investment finance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Capital Management Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Coordinate and prepare the Annual review and update of Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process ("ICAAP") and Capital Management Policy
- Coordinate the Capital planning process and prepare the annual capital plan and updates
- Arrange capital instruments and actions according to capital plan
- Coordinate and deliver the Pillar 3 disclosures statement
- Negotiate with the regulators on capital related issues
- Review and advise on the latest regulatory consultation on capital management
- Review and propose risk appetite on capital related measures
- Participate in various stress testing exercises and provide input on capital impact
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or related disciplines
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA, ACCA, CPAA, CFA, FRM or TMA
- Over 10 years' related experience in banking
- Strong Leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound analytical and financial skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.