Senior Change and Implementation Lead - HSBC Insurance
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business the business serves this diverse client portfolio through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Change and Implementation Lead
. Principal responsibilities
- Develop change solution, designs and options that include a human-centric approach to change
- Embrace innovative approaches to change and business outcomes, where appropriate
- Challenge where necessary to ensure best overall outcomes
- Build and sustain trusting relationships with internal customers by consistently delivering value add services
- Work with the programme team and sponsor to ensure Change and Implementation is successfully embedded into the business
- Bring a focus on business outcomes, and benefits management, including benefits realisation
- Ensure that programmes produce well defined Change and Implementation approaches and programme plans with Change and Implementation tollgates, set clear milestones, and assigned resources
- Establishing agreed approach to Change and Implementation to suit nature of change and structure of programme
- Build trusted relationships, influence and manage global and regional stakeholders
- Promote a cultural mind shift so Change and Implementation is considered as a key success factor in achieving sustainable business outcomes.
- Ensure that change impacts are analysed across all countries, businesses, and functions, to create change strategies to minimise impacts and maximise benefits
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree in Business or Economics, management or other related fields
- Change Accreditation desirable
- Proven experience of delivering change for complex programmes and projects at global and regional level
- Ability to build change structure and approach from scratch, working independently
- Proven ability in working across multidisciplinary and multicultural teams
- Experience engaging with senior stakeholders across the organisation, challenging when necessary to ensure a balanced approach
- Proven ability in delivering change from early requirements definition, through design and implementation to ensuring sustainability and benefits realisation in BAU
- Experience of developing successful engagement, communications and training strategies for global programmes and projects
- Experience in delivering change through others, for example, coaching and facilitation in Change and Implementation activities
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.