We are looking for someone who is excited to accept the challenges to work in a new CR team. You will be assisting team-lead implementing and deploying the CR applications, infrastructure and operations with cutting-edge technology. You must be client obsessed and act as the voice of client to influence internal stakeholders to achieve client experience excellence.
- Responsible for ensuring a quick and seamless onboarding and account opening experience for our clients
- Liaise with sales team to understand the prospective clients’ background and business objectives
- Handhold clients through the end-to-end onboarding process
- Work closely with KYC team and liaise with downstream partners until CDD/EDD reviews are completed
- Liaise with operations, trading and risk teams to ensure clients are properly set up and ready to trade
- Actively monitor and maintain client onboarding pipelines, and ensure all cases are being worked on
- Generate onboarding pipeline and KPI reports for various business lines
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating requests
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and performing relevant controls embedded in the onboarding process
- Continuously innovate by analyzing our onboarding processes and systems to ensure we are as efficient and effective as possible
- Apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Science or related disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant working experience in client onboarding, relationship management or client services gained from banking or financial institutions. Experience with client onboarding coordination/ facilitation is preferred.
- Familiarity with AML/KYC/Regulatory regimes in APAC
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with timely responses and resolutions
- Ability to distill complex information into insightful and concise recommendations
- Organized and can effectively communicate in both written and verbal formats
- Good knowledge of investment products and basic knowledge in cryptocurrency/ blockchain technology will be advantageous
- Pleasant personality, client oriented, positive and can-do attitude
- A team player and able to work independently
- Ready to work in a fast-paced new business environment and embrace changes as the business develops
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!