Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Client Services Officer (Bills Operation)
. Principal responsibilities
- Responsible for the provision of excellent trade services to customers through efficient execution of transactions, including but not limited to checking and handling of L/C, remittance, export and import documentations
- Provide professional advice to and resolve discrepancies in documents/application with customers and related parties
- Work with RM or Trade RM to provide tailor-made trade solution to potential customers
- Maintain cordial relationship with customers and identify potential financial needs
- Assist in monitoring day-to-day trade processing quality, managing transactions workflow, handling customer enquiries and assisting team members to meet service pledge
- Execute all operational and control guidelines/procedures with full compliance
- Act as mentor to educate and train up junior staff within the team
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above, h older of CDCS is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years' bills operation experience, preferably in bills checker's role
- Good knowledge of Trade and/or Receivables Finance
- Good communication and analytical skills, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.