HKEX - TKO Shift:
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Contract Job Summary:
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Cloud Engineer to join Cloud Services team. Our team responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based solution, we also work closely with our development, operations, and security teams to ensure the stability, scalability, and security of our cloud infrastructure. Job Duties: Responsibilities:
- Design, deploy, and maintain cloud-based solutions using AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that systems are designed with scalability and security in mind
- Implement and maintain automated infrastructure such as CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, and monitoring
- Monitor and resolve incidents related to cloud infrastructure and services
- Participate in capacity planning, performance tuning, and disaster recovery planning
- Stay up-to-date with new cloud technologies and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in cloud engineering, including designing, deploying, and maintaining cloud-based solutions
- Strong experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of automation and scripting languages such as Python, Terraform, or Ansible
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, and monitoring tools
- Strong understanding of security best practices in cloud environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.