Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Senior Compliance Manager (Group AML & Sanctions) (Job ID: 3025)
- To be a team member of Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Department
- To be a team lead to supervise a team to oversee the AML/CFT/Sanctions compliance program of the Bank Group Members
- To advise on AML/CFT/Sanctions related policies, guidelines and/or operational manuals of the Bank Group Members
- To conduct process, control and system reviews and risk assessments for the enhancement of the AML/CFT/Sanctions functions of the Bank Group Members
- To develop and promote risk-based monitoring tools/systems on AML/CFT/Sanctions compliance for the Bank Group Members
- To prepare management reports for senior management
- To communicate and coordinate with relevant departments of the Bank and Bank Group Members on AML/CFT/Sanctions related issues
- To handle enquiries from relevant Hong Kong and foreign authorities on AML/CFT/Sanctions compliance issues
- To handle internal and external reviews and audits
- To handle ad hoc tasks or projects as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 8 years’ working experience in financial services industry, preferably from the banking industry in handling anti-money laundering compliance
- Relevant qualification (e.g. AAMLP) under the ECF on AML/CFT
- Relevant professional qualifications, such as AHKIB, CPA.
- Able to exercise judgment, work independently and under pressure
- A team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3025&PostingSeq=1 by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.