Senior Compliance VP (Private Banking)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
A great opportunity to lead the private banking and wealth management compliance function in a well established financial institution in Asia.
Our client is one of Asia's fastest growing financial institutions, offering a diverse range of financial solutions to their clients. As their private banking and wealth management business is rapidly growing, they are seeking a Senior Compliance Vice President to join their compliance team.
- Ensure compliance within the private banking and wealth management business for the financial institution
- Render regulatory compliance advice on all aspects of compliance
- Liaise with regulators as well external partners regarding documentation, process flows and policies
- Provide compliance advice on new financial products and launches
- Perform transaction monitoring, AML and CFT requirements
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Law or any related discipline
- 6 years of compliance experience within the Private Banking and Wealth Management sector
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
- Strong analytical skills and startup experience is also highly preferred
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sarah Tran at Sarah.Tran@hudson.com quoting ref. no. HK133735 or call +852 2919 6217 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated with strict confidence.