HKEX - TKO Shift:
7x24 Shift (Hong Kong SAR) Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Worker Type:
Permanent Job Summary: Job Duties: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for data center operations, monitor computer equipment, perform operations jobs and incident escalation
- Maintain and deliver quality computer operations services in compliance with standards, policies and operating procedures
- Review and prepare operations procedures and jobs scheduling
- Support and collaborate with IT support teams
- Manage system recovery activities
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 1 + years experiences in data center computer operations
- Familiar with the operations of Linux and Windows
- Knowledge in data center operations is preferable
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin is an advantage
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- 7 x 24 shift duty is required
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Computer Operator) Company Introduction:
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world's major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world's leading IPO market and as Hong Kong's only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia's most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace.