This role will take an advisory role on strategic development of Private Banking business.
- Act as an advisor to provide strategic direction and recommendation on the business development of Private Banking
- Act as a “mentor” and “consultant” to instil, inspire, facilitate practical experience sharing and transmit relevant experience and know-how to nurture and groom all relevant staff in the Private Banking
- Assist to handle the “bridging” and “ice-breaking” cases on business development opportunities in the market
- Contribute to the growth in scale and volume of Private Banking business via collaboration with PRC branches
- Sustain and accelerate business referrals from relevant and appropriate sources at the best effort basis
- Provide advice and recommendations to sustain continuous improvement on internal workflows and procedures
- Provide constructive advice on new product development that suits the growth and appetize of Private Banking business.
- Participate in relevant clients’ events / activities from time to time where appropriate
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or related disciplines
- At least 15 years of relevant banking experience in business development, private banking and wealth management.
- Proven relevant experience in Private Banking in the market and Greater China region
- Sound knowledge on products and potential business opportunities related to private banking
- Proven capability in strategic planning, commercial judgment, organizational and project management skills
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with an ability to inspire and develop others, and the ability to operate in a complex matrix culture
- Proven track record in managing changes and building a positive working culture
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical skill, good relationship management and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)