Senior Consultant, Visualization, Data & Analytics, Management Consulting
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our Data & Analytics team focuses on assisting clients to execute their strategy by optimising the use of information. We enable business to realise their objectives through insights from the data and provide the right information to the right people at the right time.
As part of this team, you will be providing specialised consulting services in Data Warehousing and Reporting, including solution design, solution development, and system implementation, to clients across different industries. You will also work with engagement leaders to deliver high quality advisory and/or technical services to our clients. Help junior team members to develop through mentoring and by disseminating their own experience throughout the team
The individual will have:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology related disciplines such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Statistics, Mathematics, etc
- 2 + years' experience relating to Data & Analytics with experience in Visualization area
- Proficiency and working experience in at least one of the visualization tools, such as Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Spotfire, etc
- Prefer to have experience and good knowledge on User Interface design, User Experience design, Web or Application Front-end Interface design
- Prefer to have good knowledge on Web programming language such as JS, PHP, HTML, Python, Ruby and web development framework
- Prefer to have Retail or Financial Service (Banking, Insurance, Asset Management) industry experience
Prefer to have experience working in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills, and ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions/solutions
- Strong communication skills with capability of translating business requirement into technical needs and articulating technical concepts or results to non-technical audience
- Flexible and adaptive to work either independently or lead remote development teams in a fast-paced environment
Good English language skills, prefer to have mandarin speaking skill as well