Senior Consultant / Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain, Technology Consulting
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our Hong Kong office is looking for a Senior Consultant / Consultant to join our Procurement & Supply Chain Technology Enablement Consulting Practice and help our clients transform their Procurement organization through technology, organization redesign and process re-engineering.
- Provide industry specific procurement and supply chain transformation, digitization advisory services.
- Communicate with senior management and client personnel
- Effectively manage multiple tasks independently
- Assist in developing proposals
- Work with/supervise staff on assigned engagements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest developments and methods in procurement and supply chain management, both locally and internationally
What you should bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree (or above), in supply chain management, business management, engineering or business analysis background. Master's degree in related subjects is preferred
- Procurement, supply chain knowledge and project management experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in supply chain or procurement management, or 2 years' experience in consulting with demonstrable experience of the following:
- maturity assessment of supply chain organizations/ departments
- cost optimization for direct and indirect spend across diverse industries
- setting up international procurement offices
- analysis and improvement sourcing, procurement and supply chain planning processes
- cost reduction in supply chains
- implementation of procurement or supply chain planning solutions (e.g. Coupa, Ivalua, Ariba, O9, SAP IBP, Blue Yonder, Llamasoft etc)
- Industry experience should include manufacturing, FMCG, retail or Life Science
- Have a flexible, creative and innovative approach to problem solving and possess strong communication and writing skill
- Qualification such as CPIM, CSCP is a plus
- Fluent in both written and oral English, Cantonese and Mandarin