Senior Consultant / Manager - Core Insurance System (SME) - IFRS 17 - Integrated Marketing Offering - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". Work you'll do:
- According to the project objectives, complete customer business system, data system and application process research;
- Make difference analysis according to project objectives and customer status quo;
- Analyse the business needs and sort out the corresponding data needs.
- Data Source Exploration. Namely, according to the data demand and the current situation of business system, determine the source of data and cleaning rules, and verify them.
- Cooperate with architects to design data architecture.
- Cooperate with the model engineer to design the model.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer related, 3 years or more experience in big data related;
- Familiar with insurance core business, familiar with the mainstream insurance core system data dictionary in the domestic market;
- Familiar with the main systems and data characteristics of the insurance industry;
- Familiar with Oracle and DB2, skilled in writing SQL statements to perform database operations;
- Skillful use of Word, Excel, PPT and other document writing tools, good document writing habits;
- Quick thinking, strong acceptance and good communication skills.
- Have some experience in model design;
- English reading and writing are accessible and can communicate with each other in a simple way.
- Experience in developing ODS and DW in insurance industry is preferred.
- Experience in insurance finance and actuarial system development is preferred.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168909