Senior Consultant / Manager - SAP BPC consulting - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory - Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Work You'll do:
• apply training and background in SAP and relevant Deloitte methodology to support the implementation of SAP solutions
• team with others to produce a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience
• collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
• apply basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
• maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instill confidence in team
• use and apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
• value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
• apply technology fundamentals to client situations
• find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others
You're also expected to:
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
1、5年以上SAP BPC 合并与预算实施或运维经验，至少全程参与过2个或2个以上完整SAP BPC项目实施经验；
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170898