Senior Consultant / Manager - Scrum and Agile Operation - Technology, Strategy & Architecture - Consulting
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Work you'll do:
- Overseeing / Leading the delivery of client project services or functional components using agile methodologies
- Managing and facilitating a cross-functional agile delivery team
- Coordinating / Leading agile methodology ceremonies such sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Working with the Product Managers and Product Owners to create product roadmaps
- Overseeing the creation of a backlog of prioritized and refined user stories with acceptance criteria
- Ensuring that the end products are of the highest quality, fully tested and deployed within timelines
- Coordinating / Leading activities across teams and the delivery lifecycle including Business & Systems Analysis, Creative, Content. Architecture, Development, Test, Business Change, and Project Management
- Working closely with programme leadership to monitor progress, manage risks and dependencies
- Using data insights to inform the performance of the team and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Assisting with resourcing needs of the agile delivery team for the appropriate mix of experience and capability
- Assisting with coaching and mentoring to the team and looking for continuous improvement opportunities
- The performance management of delivery team members, providing opportunity for self-development
- Leading on resourcing needs of the agile delivery team for the appropriate mix of experience and capability
- Lead on financial aspects of the team and delivery project, including financial management
- Lead on fulfilling any commercial and licensing responsibilities required to deliver the project
- Lead business development activity such as developing and responding to opportunities, preparing materials for client presentations and pitches, and taking part in marketing activities
- Lead on recruitment activities to keep impact to delivery team's capacity metrics
- Lead practice development activity such as involvement in Guilds, leading internal training courses and events
- Bachelor Degree or above with more than 8 years of experience in Technology Consulting
- Hands on Agile delivery experience i.e. as a Agile Delivery Manager or Scrum Master, working on digital or technology projects either at a leading consultancy, or internal digital / technology function.
- Experience in working on digital projects which have included cross functional teams such as Designers, Researchers, UX, Product Owners & Developers
- Scrum Master certification, or be willing to attain the certification
- Experience in coordinating ceremonies associated with Agile delivery, such as planning sessions, reviews and retrospectives
- Experience in running workshops, in particular getting to the root cause of the problem
- Displays Innovative leadership behaviors - coaching the team, self-organising, transparent, respectful to people's working styles, motivating
- A self-starter, comfortable working in both process driven and ambiguous environments
- Proven capability of working successfully with senior client stakeholders and end-users, quickly building successful relationships and establishing credibility
- A passion for digital and technology, with the drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself and others
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Experience in managing teams, including performance management and line management
- Experience in dealing with the commercial side of project delivery such as issuing invoices and ensuring payments are received
- The market leading packages and platforms used for Agile software development and delivery management, data analysis, and digital content management
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN170279