• Conduct assessment on credit proposals of corporate lending
• Provide recommendations on credit applications to facilitate approvals in compliance with the credit policies and guidelines
• Perform in-depth analysis on syndication or project finance applications and assist in ongoing monitoring to mitigate the risk exposure level
• Collaborate and communicate with business units to facilitate effective and efficient credit approval process
• Assist in supervising and coaching the junior analysts to ensure their delivery of quality credit assessments
• Bachelor or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines with CFP or FRM qualifications preferred
• At least 5 years of credit approval experience in banking industry
• Detailed minded with good credit sense
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.