Senior Credit Specialist
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Job Responsibilities
- You will lead a distinct credit portfolio on a day-to-day basis, with coverage of a portfolio of High Net Worth clients.
- You will conduct in-depth risk analysis of client, transaction structure and collateral for the purpose of identifying their suitability for use and to dedicatedly help to mitigate the risks of a transaction, referencing to relevant Global & Regional Credit Policies, Guidelines and Credit Manuals.
- You will prepare the credit write-ups for credit decisions in the specified format; furthermore engage and discuss credit issues with Credit Management and other stakeholders as required.
- You will exercise credit judgement and submit credit approvals of credit structures in compliance with existing risk appetite, assigned credit authority and applicable Credit Policies and Manuals.
- You will participate in various credit related projects when assigned.
- You will develop dedicated partnerships, negotiations & communication in relation to credit matters/new transactions with Relationship Managers, Collateral Valuation Office, Solutions Partners, Trading, Legal, Compliance and other CRM/Risk business divisions etc.
- You will co-ordinate with Loan Operations, Credit Control and Credit Valuation Monitoring teams to ensure that the exposures and position of approved credit transactions are adequately reflected, authorized and monitored in the risk systems
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferably in Finance, Banking or similar; relevant professional accreditation desirable.
- You have a proven experience of 10 years in financial services, with a focus on Private Banking and Corporate Banking is preferred; knowledge of capital markets and credit products offered by private banks desirable.
- You have phenomenal analytical skills, strong communication and writing skills, good negotiation skills, ambitious and a conceptual thinker, outgoing teammate.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.