Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Cross Border Financial Consultant. Principal Responsibilities
- Identify customers' financial planning needs; offer professional financial advice and introduce insurance solutions to achieve goals in different life stages
- Provide wealth management and portfolio advice in retirement planning, legacy planning and risk management (protection) planning
- Good market sense with strong understanding on the financial industry
- Sound knowledge in life insurance proposition concept and product knowledge
- Assist management to design and implement different cross-border programs, prepare relevant reports and proposals with professional recommendations and workable solutions for management to improve the overall business performance
- Manage cross-border customer segment and drive marketing programs to build customer portfolio
- University degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years or above working experience in financial planning or related business industries, IANG is welcome
- Experience in Private Banking, PRC exposure, law or trust background preferred
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations
- Professional qualification in financial planning will be an advantage; such as CFMPTM, CFPCM, FLMI, CFA
- Mature, creative and dynamic individual with excellent communication and presentational skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese, Putonghua and English is required
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.