This role provides regulatory data analytics using data from different geography.
- Understand the Data Requirements for regulatory requirements
- Perform Data Analysis to develop data sourcing requirement
- Exposure to regulatory/financial domain
- Able to run complex SQL
- Knowledge on GCP platform
- Develop data quality rules and implement for data accuracy & Completeness
- Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling
- Proven experience in Data Analysis role with programming skills in Python
- Use Group/Regional data source systems written in SAS, and various other data marts, for data cleaning, data quality, and to perform the necessary analysis to highlight key findings such as breaches from key risk parameters within Risk Strategy.
- Good understanding of data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is preferred
- Exposure to big data
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputed University with concentration on finance, economics or other quantitative field such as statistics or engineering.
- Strong analytical skills with proven data analysis experience or equivalent. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations preferred.
- Knowledge of Python, SQL
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyse them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success