- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited
- 19 Apr 19
Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
• Manage the FX & MM positions, execute orders for FX and MM Markets to obtain portfolio profits
• Assist the managers to check the dealing positions sheets to ensure the transactions are complied with regulatory requirements and bank policy
• Perform analysis & research, compile reports on market conditions, trends and information related to interest rate market
• Participate in ad hoc assignment as required
• University degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
• 1-2 years' experience from financial markets is preferable
• Proficient in computer applications such as Bloomberg & MS Office application
• Strong analytical skill, self-motivated with good communication skill
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.