Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Communications, designs and implements communications strategies which support HSBC’s business objectives, in line with our values, and enhance and protect our reputation among key stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Digital Producer. Principal Responsibilities
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customers’ stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing, recruiting, corporate training videos as well as other enterprise-wide projects
- Script story board, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Develop production schedules
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make appropriate arrangements for talent and equipment. This includes reserving and renting equipment
- Creatively film and edit video projects, including selecting programme format for final output, capturing/importing media, organising raw media, video editing using the Adobe creative cloud suite, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, additing music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner
- Strong post production video editing skills with an emphasis on Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Excellent and distinctive shooting style with expert level experience using DSLR/SONY cameras, specifically the A7S/R or FS5/FX6
- Ability to use high production value lighting to enhance single/multi camera interview setups
- A proven track record of writing and structuring engaging video scripts
- Attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Familiar with audio formats including small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing
- Experience in still and motion graphics design
- Familiarity with video compression and versioning for multiple delivery platforms
- Knowledge of social media video publishing and digital media industry trends an advantage
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- A degree in Journalism, Broadcasting, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field will be added advantage
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.