Senior Digital Product Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Product Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- The individual in this role will be responsible for driving digital engagement across Wealth and Insurance products.
- Lower the barrier for customers and prospects to discover our wealth services by simplifying the proposition and making the discovery process more personalized.
- Transform the periodic, face to face wealth relationship into an always on, bite sized digitally led conversation, enticing customers to incrementally take no regret moves for managing their wealth
- He or she will be responsible for the ideation, development, best practice syndication, and delivery of a wide range of customer facing digital experiences.
- Personalised and targeted messaging designed to nudge customers towards the discovery of wealth products and ultimate decision making towards conversion.
- Optimal presentation of wealth products on our public website, designed to create more coherent and seamless experiences between discovery and transactional journeys
- Tools including calculators and simulators, quizzes, videos, and infographics that meet customer needs across a variety of personas, from the expert to the novice investor, and for those who require more guidance, education, reassurance, learning by doing, and or the flexibility to make an informed decision at their own pace.
- Leveraging market trends, consumer insights, and data analytics to recommend and implement best in class digital customer experiences and drive engagement KPIs across multiple channels including Public Website Services, mobile app, email, SMS, social media.
- Creating customer journeys to promote discovery of wealth products and ultimately facilitate decision making and conversion
- Influencing product owners to drive digital engagement KPIs
- Liaising with Marketing and Digital as a Channel teams to promote usage and increase activation of customers' products through digital channels
- Applying data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing, and customer interactions to improve ROI and customer returns for the proposition.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering tangible improvements to customer experience through digital interactions
- Deep understanding of CRM, segmentation techniques, journey optimization techniques and eCommerce analytics
- Ideally have experience with an eCommerce company
- Ideally have an affinity with wealth topics, experience in investing in the stock market, financial planning
- Customer focussed, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Possess a blend of business and technical savviness, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Experience working across multiple markets with a preference given towards Asian market experience
- Familiarity with agile delivery principles and quality software engineering processes and practices
- Demonstrates flexibility when addressing shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferable
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.