Our client is an international Asset Management firm providing a range of investment products to clients globally in the provision of across all asset class. They are seeking a senior professional to Head the Manager selection team. The role is based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible for helping lead the team to conduct in-depth fund and investment strategy due diligence and assessments that require meeting with portfolio managers, on the investment capabilities of investment managers.
Leading a team of Research Managers as well as developing and implementing local and regional business strategies for the investment management and development of the organization performance plans within a global strategic framework. The incumbent will be part of the regional management team contributing to all strategic asset allocation decisions for the group.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 10-15 years of relevant working experience in the Asia fund management or an Insurance industry with asset allocation experience
- A thorough understanding of the mutual funds industry and a well-developed understanding of investment products mainly in equities, Fixed Income and hedge funds equipped with fund selection process/ framework.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work with people globally located at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Excellent management skills and has the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration with other business units
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.