Our client is a is a fund platform focusing on early stage and long term investments. AUM to date has exceeded 2 billion US dollars, covering nearly 20 unicorn companies. Due to business expansion, they are hiring an additional Senior Finance Manager based in the Hong Kong office. Directly report to the CFO.
- Accounting and statutory compliance for all entities within the Family Office structure
- Manage monthly reporting, handling bookkeeping & payment administration
- Manage the company's asset and liabilities, facilitate and manage the family office's accounts as required
- Calculation of Investment gain & loss, manage stock take
- Manage the treasury function for the group; maintaining liquidity and bank accounts for all entities
- Monthly financial & management reporting and expense management, work with the team to compile the monthly consolidated report for the Family Office
- Responsible for filing annual tax returns for all entities and tax planning, working with advisers for jurisdictions outside of Hong Kong. Keep abreast of tax developments in relevant jurisdictions.
- Liaise with external tax advisers and lawyers, and maintain banking relationships
- Degree holder with CPA (or equivalent) qualification required
- At least 8 years of solid experiences in related field, preferably experiences gained from VC/PE sector, candidates with Audit firm background are welcomed
- Detail oriented individual with ability to adapt into an international work environment
- Candidate with Audit firm / Family office experience is a must
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Strong reporting capabilities, ability to communicate complex matters clearly
- Ability to analyse and make recommendations to the Chairman & Directors
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite products
- Fluent English speaker, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, analytical and strong ownership
Apply for this job
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Fillture Group Limited
For more information please contact Jacky Wong +852 2814 9028.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.