Job description Hang Seng Investment Management Limited - Investment Management Department
Established in 1993, Hang Seng Investment Management Limited ("Hang Seng Investment") is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank Limited, and is Hong Kong No. 1 exchange-traded fund ("ETF") manager in terms of assets under management. As a Hong Kong based asset management company specializing in managing funds related to mainland China and Hong Kong markets, Hang Seng Investment is committed to providing investors with comprehensive investment management services through investment managers with extensive experience in managing funds (including a series of ETFs and retail funds) and investment portfolios for institutional and private clients. As a leading home-grown asset manager in Hong Kong, Hang Seng Investment has 30 years of asset management experience. We are seeking a high caliber to join us as Senior Fund Manager, Fixed Income
. Principal responsibilities
- Manage designated fixed income funds and deliver competitive performance against benchmark and peers.
- Conduct both top down macroeconomic research and bottom up credit research.
- Contribute to the investment process and generate investment recommendations.
- Groom and support the development of junior team members.
- Work closely with the Product Specialist team and Sales team to support asset growth and client servicing.
- Adhere with stringent monitoring procedures and highest standard of compliance.
- University degree in Finance or a related discipline . CFA designation preferable.
- Over ten years of relevant experience and in depth knowledge and research experience in fixed income markets including Asian credit, Asian local currency bonds, China onshore and offshore bonds in reputable and established financial institutions.
- Proven track record in managing fixed income portfolios.
- Adherence to highest standard of investment compliance and risk management measures
- Possess an understanding on how to incorporate ESG considerations in daily portfolio management. Having the Certificate in ESG Investing granted by CFA Institute or a similar accreditation by other professional body would be an advantage. Candidate without relevant certificate is required to attend the examination afterwards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective client servicing.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
Candidate with less experience will be considered forFund Manager, Fixed Income.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.