Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior GTRF Business Support Officer . Principal responsibilities
- Ensures effective and proficient network drive and system administration works is provided to the whole GTRF.
- Ensure proper system profile setup to enable GTRF can render its services smoothly.
- Ensures update software deployment and coordinate software and system parameter change.
- Provide technical support for various application systems running on Mainframe, AS/400 and OA LAN platforms , etc to ensure proper parameter setup prior to release for use.
- Provide support to all departments of GTRF for IT related operational and technical problems, and offer solutions if possible before escalating to Bank/Group IT for help (Perform first tier problem solving and escalation to IT if required).
- Perform equipment inventory control (including procurement, replacement, stock take and troubleshooting).
- Support any key operational support activities which facilitate smooth daily trade operation and customer services.
- Contribute to the planning, formulation and implementation of initiatives to enhance operational efficiency and customer services.
- Associate Degree / High diploma or above in related disciplines or relevant qualifications, or candidate with relevant working experiences.
- Minimum of two years solid banking experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation preferred.
- Knowledge in trade and receivables finance products, process and system would be an advantage.
- Being proactive, innovative, with good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Passionate about technology and look for opportunities to learn and bring new ideas to the team.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit ww w.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.