Senior Global Trading Solutions (GTS) COO-Business Manager (Hong Kong)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
You will to tasked with representing GTS Asia on various global and regional projects, driving them to completion on a timely basis and ensuring regional requirements are adequately accounted for. You will also be asked to collaborate with Product COOs and other support functions within the bank to define and implement control and governance framework within which the business operates. Your future colleagues
You being part of the GTS and APAC Solution Sales division, having responsibilities on our growing platforms within the GTS and Sales /Business Management team. Our team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
- 9+ years of relevant business experience with a top tier investment banking, strategy consulting firm or brokerage business.
- An ability to learn quickly with an investigative mindset, thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to see issues at a high level and in detail.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, numerical and technical skills, with strong Microsoft Excel, VBA knowledge an advantage.
- An understanding of Fixed Income, Equity and Derivatives products plus trading and sales processes, systems with a real passion for improving your knowledge of the space.
- Being a motivated self-starter, having the ability to independently analyze business requirements and determine the appropriate course of action without direct management assistance.
- Your strong attention to details and having a good work ethic, along with strong presentational skills with the ability to clearly define and articulate business performance & strategy.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability in negotiating practical solutions across various functions and levels of seniority.
- Instant credibility, showing your hardworking and dedication in having the drive and determination to be successful in a high-performance culture with constantly changing deadlines and priorities.
- Good commercial acumen, interpersonal and problem solving skills with excellent written plus verbal abilities in English, with Chinese Cantonese or Chinese Mandarin advantageous but not essential.
- Being highly motivated, driven, a team collaborator, along with you loving working in a dynamic work environment.
- Your ability working in Hong Kong and within a diverse team environment, cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.