* Major bank in HK * Strategic Workforce planning and environment * Stable environment with constant growth
Our client which is a major bank in HK is looking for Senior HR Business Partner for its continued strategic development on the workforce planning & management.
- Provide strategic advice and solutions to designated client portfolio on workforce planning, organizational restructures, performance/talent management, succession planning and other people agenda.
- Add value to overall business objectives, provides HR solutions, resolves personnel grievances, retains a talented workforce, and ensures compliance with regulations and core HR processes are applied appropriately
- Work with client portfolio to identify the manpower needs and develop right people strategy.
- Actively monitor and achieve the cost and headcount target.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with internal clients and stakeholders.
- Review and implement all HR related policies, procedures, and structures.
- Streamline workflow and maintain consistency in practices through cross team knowledge sharing and alignment.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' HR generalist experience within Financial Industry, exposure to banking sector an advantage
- Sophisticated knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Good knowledge of HR best practice and HR market trend of the banking industry
- Strong analytical, stakeholder management, coaching and communication skills