Senior Director - Head of Corporate and Investment banking
Our client is a leading virtual bank in Hong Kong. To strengthen their HR function they are looking to hire an HR manager to cover C&B function in the bank.
- Manage a board range of compensation and benefits programs such as market benchmarking exercise, annual HR budgeting and allocation, performance appraisal, bonus scheme, benefits plan, incentive scheme to meet business strategy and company culture;
- Monitor general HR operations and responsible for payroll function, taxation and benefits to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and internal guidance, monitor and resolve any anomalies;
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures to ensure all practice are complied with regulatory, legal and compliance requirements.
- Prepare HR related reports and percolate in ad-hoc HR and Admin projects
- University graduate holder, preferably in the discipline of Human Resources Management or Business Administration, experience with banking institution is highly preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of human resources experience with solid experience in HR policy review, C&B management and operations;
- Well versed with HK employment law and related financial regulatory requirements;
- Good business acumen with strong in data and figures management, high attention to details, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to drive new initiatives and projects;
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly for Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent command in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)