A global corporate bank is looking for a strong RPA leader to join the team!
Your new role
You will be a part of the fintech team to implement and maintain RPA initiatives.
- Identify the organisation's business needs and opportunities.
- Implement proof-of-concept evaluations for Fintech solutions.
- Review and refine operational procedures and workflows, providing solutions to users that may involve RPA, AI, machine learning, etc.
- Standardise, define, and design the workflow of the organisation.
- Participate in system revamp projects and facilitate communication between users and technical parties.
- Responsibly coordinate, develop, test, and report on solution adoption.
- Initiate and lead IT projects for implementing new technologies.
- Stay updated on the latest technology and best practices in the banking industry, and implement changes to current processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT, preferably in Banking Operations or Financial Institutions Operations.
- Strong knowledge of AI, technology vendors, and technology solutions is required.
- Vendor management and project management skills are essential.
- Familiarity with RPA (UiPath) and Data Analytics tools (such as Power BI and Tableau), as well as Microsoft products and development tools (e.g., MS Access, VB, VBA, etc.), is desirable.
- Completion of UiPath/UiPath Orchestrator training for RPA development would be advantageous.
- Strong documentation skills are preferred.
- Effective communication, analytical, and presentation skills with a positive work attitude to achieve business results.
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email it to Kelsey.email@example.com now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.