- Administer, support and maintain perimeter security appliances and security software to ensure a sufficient level of protection to all systems
- Develop, implement and maintain information security policies and practises
- Provide security guidance to all IT operations and business applications teams
- Detect, analyze, respond to, report on and prevent security incidents
- Conduct system vulnerability assessment and security hardening
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 6+ years of working experience in IT security and risk with strong knowledge of HKMA requirements
- Demonstrable experience of risk analysis, information security frameworks, policies and guidelines.
- Experience implementing and maintaining international standards, e.g. ISO 27001
- Experience of third party audits and audit preparation
- Holder of CISA/CISM/CISSP certificate is preferred
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jalice Lo at 2670 9018 to have a confidential discussion.