As the agency-model execution services arm of the Nomura Group, Instinet Incorporated subsidiaries provide brokerage services to clients in over 65 markets around the world. Through its advanced suite of electronic trading strategies, experienced high-touch trading group, top-ranked Commission Management services, award-winning desktop trading platform, and unparalleled access to insightful analytics, content and unique liquidity, Instinet helps institutions lower overall trading costs and ultimately improve investment performance. For more information, please visit www.instinet.com.
- The Associate performs monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools as well as Anomaly Detection systems, Firewalls, Antivirus systems and proxies.
- Follow pre-defined actions to handle BAU and High severity issues including escalating to other support groups Execute daily adhoc tasks or lead small/medium projects as needed.
- Respond to tier 3 SOC tickets and manage security incidents.
and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and weekly and Monthly Metrics
- Perform initial risk assessment on new threats and vulnerabilities, perform assessment phase of Vulnerability and Threat Management process
- Perform assessment as well as troubleshooting and help isolate issues with IDS/IPS sensors, Antivirus servers, Vulnerability scanners.
- Support other teams on dealing with security incidents.
- Perform forensics activities within Incident Response process.
Key Experience & Skills
- 5+ years working in the information security field.
- 2+ years working in security operations.
- 2+ years working in finance area is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Intrusion Detection (deep TCP/IP knowledge, and Cyber security), various operating systems (Windows/UNIX), and web technologies (focusing on Internet security)
- Exposure on Threat Modeling, Vulnerability assessment or forensic analysis fields are an advantage.
- Certifications from GIAC, (ISC)² are preferred [CISSP, SSCP, GCIA,GPEN]
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.