Investment Advisor; Perform individual security analysis; Conduct in-dept research on global financial
- Primary person to provide investment advice and recommendations on equity and equity related investments
- Work with Head of Investment on portfolio monitoring and make recommendations on portfolio rebalancing as appropriate
- Analyze market data and perform financial analyses to ensure equity securities in the portfolio align with the Family’s investment goals
- Maintain records and documentation related to investments in order to monitor performance and manage portfolio risks on a regular basis
- Prepare regular reports to explain performance and investment recommendations to the Family
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance / Economics / Statistics or related majors, CPA or CFA preferred
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in investment bank
- Excellent report writing skills
- Pro-active, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good business sense and exposure across diverse industries preferred
- Well organized; high attention to detail
Interested parties please send resume with salary expectation and availability to Human Resources Department, K. Wah International Holdings Limited, 29/F, K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Rd., North Point, H.K. or by clicking Apply Now.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 2 years and may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group.