To offers a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors.
- Participate in Wealth and Personal Banking client meetings together with Relationship Managers on daily basis to share investment market views and insightful macroeconomics.
- Conduct in-depth investment research; evaluate investment strategies and generate investment ideas.
- Prepare both Chinese and English investment commentaries on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis; assist in providing daily global commentaries and advisory services for Wealth and Personal Banking.
- Conduct global markets research and assess the suitability of various investment products, in particular Fund products to meet client investment needs.
Participate in the development and implementation of initiatives related to the compliance, systems and procedures for the investment advisory function.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant qualifications, with passes in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations, CFA is a plus. Candidates with less academic qualification but possesses relevant work experience will also be considered.
- Over 10 years’ experience in investment advisory service or private banking, with good knowledge of global / local markets and investment products
- Fulfillment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independenlty and under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and valuable solutions
- Proficiency in both written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage