Job Reference # 196998BR
We're looking for a senior private equity investment professional to:
• source primary fund investment opportunities
• lead primary fund due diligence projects through the investment process
• monitor the existing APAC investment portfolio
• liaise with brokers and placement agents
• support/source secondary and co-investment opportunities across the region
• oversee and manage existing private equity portfolios
• conduct industry research and systematic market coverage in the core regions
• coordinate and liaise with internal "clients" and support functions
• involve in team-wide efforts and projects cross-regionally
• support business development globally and lead local distribution efforts Your team
You'll be joining a growing multi-manager franchise, specifically working in the investment team. You'll be working out of Zurich or one of the Asian locations of the UBS network. We provide advice, solutions and execution in a simple, intuitive and flexible way. This benefits our Corporate, Institutional and Wealth Management clients. As a investment manager, you'll play an important role in helping our clients reach their investment performance targets while balancing risk/return considerations. Your expertise
Successful candidates will have long term experience in private equity fund investing, direct transactions and related areas such as corporate finance, management consultancy, or other alternative assets. The role requires high visibility in the international private equity field and excellent industry networks with fund managers in the core region. The candidate will be able to show a personal track record in managing private equity portfolios. The candidate brings along extensive financial experience, strong analytical skills, and detailed understanding of business concepts. The candidate has strong client interaction and communication skills. The candidate proved international experience and a capability to work as part of a specialized global team.
The role requires a university degree in business administration, finance, economics or an MBA in combination with mathematics or natural science. Language skills require fluency in English and preferably in Mandarin. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.