A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
We invite applications for the position of Senior Legal Counsel/Legal Counsel. Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- For the position of Senior Legal Counsel, not less than 10 years’ PQE gained at a well-recognized law firm, fund house or financial institution. Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Legal Counsel. Legal qualifications and experience gained from jurisdictions outside Hong Kong will also be considered.
- Strong advisory experience in banking, securities and futures, investment funds, derivatives or capital market products, with a sound knowledge of the ISDA Master Agreement and other market standard agreements used in the international financial markets.
- Good legal drafting, advisory and analytical skills, in both Chinese and English.
- A self-motivated team-player with the ability to work under pressure and independently and impeccable integrity.
- Good academic background.
- Proficiency in Putonghua and English.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.