Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Life Product Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Being the Life Product management team, contribute to the steering of product development initiatives and formulating the insurance product strategies to achieve the company business targets
- Lead the product development of life insurance business and corresponding product strategies/ business promotion
- Champion different insurance product initiatives with detailed product intelligence and market research for meeting business targets
- Lead the post implementation review after new product launch so as to identify the gap for future product development
- Build strong relationship and understanding with both of our local and global insurance business partners and identify business opportunities
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience in life insurance product development
- University degree, with actuarial science degree and / or professional qualifications such as FSA, ASA, FLMI, LOMA an advantage
- Strong business acumen and marketing sense, excellent communication, analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Strong leadership skills coupled with a high and demanding benchmark
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.