Senior Manager/Manager, UAT , Operation Excellence
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
UAT team management
- Lead a team of UAT testers in UAT execution according to planned schedule
- Maintain daily activity logsheets and prepare status reports to monitor productivity and escalate for management attention when needed
- Recognize performers and coach staff who need improvements; groom talents and provide career advice and opportunities
UAT pipeline and scheduling
- Engage in the early phase of project implementation to provide insights for testing approach, lessons learnt in previous projects and resource requirements
- Liaise with users from functional teams within Life Operations to understand BAU/project/product requirements and discuss test plans
- Maintain UAT schedules to manage resources for UAT execution
- Bridge between Life Operations and IT in resolving the technical issues during UAT execution
Other projects and administrative tasks
- Provide support to Life Opeations teams and work with task owners to complete tasks as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree holder, preferably with major in business related or IT disciplines.
- Solid UAT, Business Analysis (BA), and Project Management experience obtained from medium to large scale projects.
- Good understanding of processes and systems in Life Insurance Operations.
- More than 8 years of solid experience in Operations and/or Project Management role in Life Insurance industry.
- Good at organizing tasks among team members and able to bridge between business and technical teams.
- Can coordinate and facilitate discussions in small to medium working group.
- Advantageous if possess experience in gap analysis, issue identification and analysis, and problem resolution.
- Good at reading, writing and communicating in fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese). Mandarin (intermediate level or fluent) preferred.
- A sophisticated MS Office user.
- Able to meet deadlines and perform under time pressure.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.