Position: Senior Manager Department: Finance Location: Hong Kong
- Lead the full range of finance support, including routine monthly financial reporting, tax filing, annual auditing, ad hoc reporting/analysis, annual budgeting, forecasting, cash flow projections for entities in USA, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore and Canada
- Prepare and analyze financial/management reports, yearly budget and quarterly forecast
- Liaise with external parties such as bankers, auditors, tax agents and government officers
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments required by Management from time to time
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance, or professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- At least 5 years of experience working in a large organization with 2 years in managerial role supervising a team of staff
- Strong written and spoken skills, able to multi-task, independent and strong accountability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with the operations of standard accounting systems
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
*Please send us your CV with current and expected salary.
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.