Senior Manager - Solution Architect - Technology Consulting (Salesforce.com) - Advisory - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Salesforce Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
About Technology Consulting
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Technology is an important tool for business transformation. Economic climate, regulatory concerns, industry consolidation, virtual workforces - these are just a few of the many issues impacting businesses today. Faced with these issues, companies find that improving performance has become essential as they strive to remain competitive and effective in this challenging environment.
We bring in-depth knowledge in the following fields:
- IT transformation
- Enterprise architecture
- Data management
- IT sourcing
- Deal support Requirements
Key personal attributes
- A bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineer related studies
- Over Eight years experience as a Solution Architect or technology team lead in CRM / SaaS / eCommerce system implementation preferably in Consumer and Financial Services industry
- Consulting Experience is a preferable;
- Experienced in providing wide range of Technology Consulting services to clients, e.g. system implementation & integration, system development life cycle etc.
- Experienced in Salesforce.com technology including VisualForce, APEX class, Salesforce 1
- Salesforce.com certifications are preferred
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- The ability to work directly with senior management and employees throughout client organizations
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrates courage and integrity
- Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
- Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
- Open minded, agile with change and practical
- Committed to self develop and coaching of others for growth
- Communicates with impact and empathy
- Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate
- Lead and contribute to team success
- Is passionate about client service
- Works hard to build and sustain relationships
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date