1. A mainboard listed company 2. Continue to expand their footprint in Asia 3. Strategic position
Our client is a Hong Kong mainboard listed company. Continue with their business expansion plan in the Great China region, they are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join the Company.
- Act as a lead data strategist to work with data stakeholders in identifying opportunities for leveraging corporate data, strategizing and driving data-driven solutions to meet business goals
- Identify and collect large datasets from different data sources
- Explore innovative ways for data integration to enforce good governance on data management and regulatory compliance
- Devise & tune algorithms and machine learning models to mine big data stores; perform data and error analysis; clean nd validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to identify business opportunities, perform market and competitive analysis and solve various problems
- Utilize data visualizations to present findings and insights that can create business impact
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers
- Postgraduate degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years of solid experience in data analytics and with at least 5 years in data science prefer gained from financial industry.
- Solid experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Tensor flow, Caffe, CNTK, etc.
- Solid experience in key machine learning and big data cloud platform, e.g. Microsoft Azure ML Services & Data Warehouse, AWS SageMaker & Redshift, Google ML and BigQuery, etc.
- Experience in common data science languages/toolkits, such as Python, SQL, R, Scala, Apache Spark, Keras, etc., to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets is desirable
- Experience in data architectures
- Experience in data visualization BI tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, etc.
- With passion, positive attitude and good business acumen
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com