AIA International Limited About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 15,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016
AIA Hong Kong is looking for a DevOps engineer to join the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team to build and shape the DevOps culture in the IT organization. This is a challenging opportunity for individuals who are looking to serve as the change agent in our DevOps journey. Successful candidate should be highly proficient and technical with DevOps practices including CI/CD/CT, have solid experience in driving transformation from waterfall to Agile, and able to collaborate within and outside of teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Become the change agent to drive our DevOps culture and practices
- Manage tools and platforms that support our DevOps practices (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, Selenium, etc.) and our SDLC processes
- Define and drive adoption of DevOps practices such as source control and branching strategy
- Define automated and repeatable processes and pipelines across on-premise and Azure Cloud environments using tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Define automated and repeatable deployment process for Web, mobile, containerized solutions, microservices, and databases
- Manage and maintain environments on-premise and Azure Cloud (Linux and Windows)
- Collaborate within and outside of EA team to drive the adoption of DevOps practices, tools and platforms
- Universality degree in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience with at least 3 years leading transformation and adoption of DevOps methodologies and practices
- Experience with CI/CD/CT technologies such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, JIRA, confluence, SonarQube, Selenium, Ansible and scripting languages)
- Experience working with Linux (RedHat, SuSE) and Windows environments
- Experience working in Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- Experience working with enterprise middleware such as Apache Tomcat, SoftwareAG IS/API Gateway, Kafka (or similar messaging platforms), Dynatrace (or other APM solutions), SSO, and Cloud native product offerings
- Experience working with RDBMS (SQL Server preferred) and NoSQL databases
- Experience with scripting languages such as bash, PowerShell, Python
- Proven experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that use modern delivery approaches such as user experience design, lean, agile, DevOps
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Creative thinker, proactive, enthusiastic, able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.