Senior Manager, Digital Delivery
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Lead planning, design and delivery of digital business transformation projects. Ensure that digital products are effectively delivered and operated to drive business transformation. Manage project execution with multiple functional areas. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Collaborate with product owners/managers to gather and evaluate user and product requirements
- Design and analyse user journeys to assess pain points and identify improvement opportunities
- Conceptualize designs and present ideas using tools such as storyboards and process flow charts
- Lead teams to design graphical user interface elements, and create UI mock-ups/prototypes for new product ideas
- Coordinate with internal and external design teams to promote adherence to established design language systems
- Work with internal and external development teams to support cost-effective implementation of user-centered designs
- Obtain feedback from end-users to facilitate continuous design optimization
- University degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline; with 8-10 years of relevant experience
- In-depth experience of Internet, mobile and digital delivery with a working knowledge of agile methodologies
- Solid experience in vendor management, particularly in the digital project delivery context
- Business knowledge in insurance industry and/or financial services industry an added advantage
- Proven capability of effective working in project-based environment, running multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Digital Delivery Manager
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.