Senior Manager, Digital Solution Delivery
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Lead and manage the external vendors & offshore shared service center for digital solution delivery including Application Modernization, Cloud Adoption, Digital Marketing and Partner Ecosystem. It covers the end-to-end SDLC including solution management, project management, agile delivery management, vendor management and performance management.
- Accountable for the success in selected Technology, Digital & Analytics (TDA) transformation project portfolio with assigned KPIs measurement from both new Digital initiatives and existing application modernization. Roles and Responsibilities:
Project Management, Application Development, Architecture Design and Implementation
- Manage external vendors and offshore resources to oversee project development to deliver successful system implementation on time
- Work with assigned functional department users to understand/review/integrate user requirements and to propose IT solutions
- Lead the digital transformation team to drive the next generation of agency, partners and customer facing applications and deliver to business functions
- Measure and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks. Make adjustments as necessary
- Provide continuous improvement for existing systems and streamlines software development process to control software integrity
- Manage vendors to meet project timelines and quality of the delivery
- Participate in quality management reviews
- Ensure smooth production run of application systems
- Review the product development plan from key technology vendors to ensure that the future application versions address the gaps identified in the current version
System Support, Technical Advices and Testing
- Supports and gives advice for all levels of users in order to deliver high quality IT services and ensures the smooth production run of application systems.
- Ensure smooth production run of application systems and provides system support
- Analyze technical issues and devises & provides cost effective solutions
- Handle enquires and provides technical support to end users
- Provide training to upgrade IT knowledge on business and applications
- Conduct research on new IT technology and prepares reports and recommendations
- Lead medium to large sized projects, prepares and monitors project schedule
- Ensure deliverables and systems comply with all applicable standards and guidelines
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives
Education & Experience
- University graduate with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Consulting background and Fintech/Insurtech Start-up all-rounded experience preferred
- Track record as Solution Architect or Delivery Lead to manage Digital Transformation related projects with emerging technology like AI, Big Data and Cloud
- IT certification incl. but not limited to TOGAF, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, Coursera AI/ML
- Experience in web development using Angular/React/Vue, Java Spring Boot, node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience in API Development and Microservices Architecture Design.
- Experience in identify access management and authentication standards like OAuth, OpenID connect or SAML.
- Experience in CRM solutions like MS Dynamics, Salesforce or SugarCRM.
- Experience in Cloud Adoption using Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Experience in Container technology like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in MS SQL, Sybase, WebSphere
- Experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage
- Certified in PMP, CSM is a plus
- IT savvy with strong interest in digitalization and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.