- Lead and drive the initiative to revamp and streamline the process for daily functions including expenses payment process, nostro account reconciliation, general ledger control and reporting process for small subsidiaries.
- Ensure daily processes are strict with effective controls and embrace applications with latest technology
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audit activities including ensuring effective communication between FMD and auditors, ensuring information provided to auditors are precise, relevant and is according to agreed timeline, review and comment on audit findings and comments
- Lead periodic reporting and accounting processes with sound knowledge on Hong Kong Accounting Standard including preparing periodic reports to parent company, liaising with Tax Authority for all tax computation and preparing calculation of deferred tax for consolidated accounting
- Perform periodic review and self-assessment of key finance process including but not limit to accounting closing process, regulatory reporting process and treasury product control.
- Other assignments as assigned by Division Head
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in banking. Experience from sizable audit firm will also be considered
- Solid knowledge on accounting standard and audit process
- Proficient in MS Officer, including Microsoft Word and Excel, knowledge of RAy Engine and SQL is preferable
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese